17 July 2018

Progress



We have woken to a cooler day, in fact at some point in the night I was actually chilly would you believe, enough to pull a sheet over!  Hopefully the day will be more manageable. We are going to watch the smallest grandchildren do a fancy dress sponsored toddle around the local park. Should be cute.

Work is progressing well on the sweater vest, it’s aran weight so knitting up nice and fast. I’m using Sirdar Denim it’s been in my stash for years, I bought a whole pack at a show, and was down to the last 4 100 gram balls, I may use two!



Enjoy your Day wherever you are whatever you do

Sue

1 comment:

  1. Like the vest. It looks good. Don't know how you knit so fast. I know they're small,But usually takes me a little longer to knit. Ithink I told you I was trying to learn the continental when you were on facebook.I find I'm not comfortable with it.I was the one with the picture holding the cat, email is crumbcat@outlook.com Hope everything is o.k. now. You didn't need Facebook any how, but that the trouble with it. People can be down right nasty. Nobody needs that. Take care! PS Love what your daughter is doing to that wonderful old place. It's stunning !!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they are always appreciated, whether good or bad!! I like to respond to comments with an individual reply, so make sure your e-mail address is visible in your profile. I can't send a response to "no-reply" bloggers.

Yours in friendship, Sue x