1 July 2009

A bit warm

I have just spent the last 3 hours fiddling about in the garden, its very hot and sticky and I need a shower. But first I thought I'd download my holiday pictures. Here are just a few, I won't bore you with them all.


River at Cahors


Peter with his pastry - custard I think


Me stuffing my face... actually look a bit guilty... no not really, we'd walked along way and I deserved it!


Me with Bonaguil Castle in the background, this was a 10km walk we did on 3rd day


My prince holding a toad, it was so cute, lived in the back of the covered patio, I nearly stepped on him thinking he was a dead leaf! He liked his back scratched!


The BBQ!!


The cottage in the woods - La Barre, Montcabrier, France


Walking maps

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, they are always appreciated, whether good or bad!! I like to respond to comments with an individual reply, so make sure your e-mail address is visible in your profile. I can't send a response to "no-reply" bloggers.

Yours in friendship, Sue x