10 July 2009

Sitting here thinking...

of all the things I should be doing rather than spending time on Facebook, Ravelry, Blogger, but then decided that actually these are very good tools for catching up with what everyone is up to. So I guess not a waste of time at all, or so I can kid myself.

Today I am off to the hairdresser to get my 6 weekly cut and colour, the roots are coming through quicker these days and I am alarmed to see just how much grey there is. Not sure if I'll ever be ready to ditch the dye! I like going to the hairdresser, you get to have a good natter, read trashy magazines and generally listen in on all the other conversations, its amazing the things you can overhear.

Tomorrow we are off to visit my parents in Norfolk, its my dad's birthday on Sunday, so I'm taking him a carrot cake - one of his favourites - he's a bit poorly at the present time so hopefully it will cheer him up. No plans for Sunday yet, more gardening if the weather is ok I guess.

I've not done much on the knitting front this week, the Chux Tux sits languishing in the bottom of my bag, it must be one of the most boring things to knit, not much left to do but have to finish it before going on to something else, thats my rule! With regards to knitting and knitted items - I popped into the local nearly new and baby supply shop in Histon and asked if they would be interested in selling some of my stuff, so will be taking some along next week for their perusal. Well best get on and stop "wasting" time. Have a good weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, they are always appreciated, whether good or bad!! I like to respond to comments with an individual reply, so make sure your e-mail address is visible in your profile. I can't send a response to "no-reply" bloggers.

Yours in friendship, Sue x