24 September 2009

Ok so it doesn't always go right

Having finished the first of the fingerless gloves mentioned in my previous post, I have decided that it is just too loose, even for me. The recipient of these gloves has a very slight frame so I fear they would swamp her hands. I have therefore started again on an improvised version and I am much happier with them. Of course a picture will follow.

I was pleased to receive comfirmation that my knitting workshop is going ahead next Saturday, the aim to to turn out a more professional finish, so we'll see how that goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, they are always appreciated, whether good or bad!! I like to respond to comments with an individual reply, so make sure your e-mail address is visible in your profile. I can't send a response to "no-reply" bloggers.

Yours in friendship, Sue x