26 December 2009

All over for another year .......

Christmas day has come and gone, we had a good time, lots of lovely presents, too much to eat, lots of leftovers. The snow left, so no white Christmas, but by the sound of the forecast we may get a white new year.

Just off my needles is this cute young lady - Jessica Rabbit, I'm quite pleased with her, but maybe she could have had a bit more stuffing



Made this for Rachel - a pocketed scarf



My next project is to finish off a WIP, its been hanging around for a while, a pram blanket in petal squares, easy enough but because its squares easy to put away to another day! However, I plan not to have any WIP's this coming year and to finish all projects before starting another, I've got into some bad habits. The stash busting is well underway, as long as I can keep away from the yarn sales.



Off to make a drink and maybe get a mince pie....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, they are always appreciated, whether good or bad!! I like to respond to comments with an individual reply, so make sure your e-mail address is visible in your profile. I can't send a response to "no-reply" bloggers.

Yours in friendship, Sue x