14 May 2010

Once upon a time there were

Three Bears..........

Daddy Bear

Mummy Bear

Baby Bear

The Bear Family

So this is what I've been knitting recently.  It's a pattern from a Simply Knitting Supplement called Beautiful Toys to Knit.  I don't normally go in for toy making as its a long and fiddly process, but I'm so pleased with how these turned out I'm tempted to make some more.

I also knitted this little cardigan in some charity shop aran yarn that I had in my stash. Such a quick and easy knit, its called Baby Picchu and its a free pattern from Berroco.  I will definately knit this again.




I'm now knitting something for me its called Ethereal from the Sublime Book #622. I'm knitting it in a James Brett Marble yarn in brown


this should keep me going until Baby Jones puts in an appearance (3.5 weeks or thereabouts to go) and I can then start some more baby knits once I know what we have!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, they are always appreciated, whether good or bad!! I like to respond to comments with an individual reply, so make sure your e-mail address is visible in your profile. I can't send a response to "no-reply" bloggers.

Yours in friendship, Sue x