3 March 2011

Update - Garden room and on my needles

No glass delivered yesterday. 
Odd jobs done. 
Bit more staining also done.

Work progresses slowly on the ten-stitch blanket, its getting heavy and makes my wrists ache so to relieve the pressure I am knitting up at Short Row Scarf its a free Lion Brand pattern and I'm using Sirdar Supersoft aran in a soft sage green, as usual photos when I'm finished

Thursday pm - no glass delivered today, so not looking like Neil will finish tomorrow )-:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, they are always appreciated, whether good or bad!! I like to respond to comments with an individual reply, so make sure your e-mail address is visible in your profile. I can't send a response to "no-reply" bloggers.

Yours in friendship, Sue x