24 January 2012

Proof of the pudding

Its a wet Tuesday, too wet to go out, so I decided at 19 months old Rufus was just about old enough for his first baking session.  I got everything out before bringing him and his high chair to the kitchen.  As you can see he took to it like a duck to water.  Though a fair amount of mixture was eaten before it got to the bun papers.



and the finished article.  Not the best buns ever but he has eaten two so they can't be so bad.  I know his Aunty Rachel and Pops will make short work of them when they get home.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. How fun for you and you little man. Please forgive my pangs of jelousy at the moment. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they are always appreciated, whether good or bad!! I like to respond to comments with an individual reply, so make sure your e-mail address is visible in your profile. I can't send a response to "no-reply" bloggers.

Yours in friendship, Sue x