9 October 2012

Pockets of colour

Autumn is underway.  Misty mornings - cooler temperatures - wood burner - jumpers and boots -  casseroles and stews (yum)..... but still in the garden there are pockets of colour......... and weeds and nettles. I need to get outside and have a good tidy up, but procrastination is my best friend

Getting leggy but still pretty.  The basil is suffering now with the lower temperatures


So sour!!















How pretty does my yarn look wound up.  I am itching to get started on it, but I must finish the projects currently on the needles




2 comments:

  1. I'm still in love with the rainbow yarn! and of course your garden too. How have I never seen those amazing wall planters of yours before? They are such a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your garden still looks nice. Mine is an unkempt mess. I have a few mums still hanging on, but even they look bedraggled. I, too, need to get out there and clean things up before it gets too cold. I just walked the dog and could see my breath!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they are always appreciated, whether good or bad!! I like to respond to comments with an individual reply, so make sure your e-mail address is visible in your profile. I can't send a response to "no-reply" bloggers.

Yours in friendship, Sue x