30 July 2013

KAL time

As some of my readers will know I belong to the Grandmas Hand group on Ravelry, and from time to time participate in the odd KAL (knit along).

Starting on 2 August it will be the turn of Hayley Foord to host our KAL, she has designed a scarf and is keen for us all to try it out.  The pattern is Conundrum Scarflette and it is free to use.  I am planning to use this yarn, which I was given recently.


I have no idea what the yarn is other than it wraps out at 4 ply.  It has a multi coloured metallic thread running through it, so will make a nice evening scarf.  There is 200 grams including cone, so there should actually be enough for several scarves or as this pattern is so flexible, I could keep increasing until I knit a shawl size.  We will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, they are always appreciated, whether good or bad!! I like to respond to comments with an individual reply, so make sure your e-mail address is visible in your profile. I can't send a response to "no-reply" bloggers.

Yours in friendship, Sue x