6 August 2013

Conundrum Scarflette

As reported last week I have been taking part in the Grandmas Hand KAL on Ravelry.  The pattern is the Conundrum Scarflette by Hayley Foord.  Great knit, very simple and easy to remember.  The yarn I used was a gift, somewhere between a 3-4 ply with a glitter thread.  I did mine on 3.75mm needles.  I used 40 grams of yarn and once blocked the scarf measures 80" long and 7" at its widest point.

This will be a pattern I will do again.  You can use any yarn, just increase until its half the length you want then decrease. Easy. Thanks very much Hayley, what's next?








4 comments:

  1. It looks great! Love it with the white shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those style shawls. Great for small yardages and you can use whatever weight you have on hand. Very elegant yarn.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they are always appreciated, whether good or bad!! I like to respond to comments with an individual reply, so make sure your e-mail address is visible in your profile. I can't send a response to "no-reply" bloggers.

Yours in friendship, Sue x