3 August 2013

KAL update

Yesterday we started the Conundrum Scarflette KAL.  I managed to cast on last night whilst babysitting the boys and here is my progress. It is a very easy pattern to memorise.



I forgot to take the camera with me yesterday, so no photos of the boys today. However we will be seeing them again tomorrow as we are going to the Burghley Film Festival with them.

I have a quiet day to myself today as hubby is out.  I need to clean the oven, clean windows, weed the garden...... but actually I think I may just put a wash on then get out my knitting.

1 comment:

  1. That looks lovely, a shawl that will go with everything!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they are always appreciated, whether good or bad!! I like to respond to comments with an individual reply, so make sure your e-mail address is visible in your profile. I can't send a response to "no-reply" bloggers.

Yours in friendship, Sue x