23 May 2014

Family - Miss J is 3 months

Can you believe that Miss J has been with us 3 months, well actually it was yesterday, but I didn't have time to post. She is changing so much as the weeks go by.  Its such a pleasure to be able to see her on a regular basis.
3 months
I popped the boys up to see her and Aunty Rachel this morning, bless her she was so excited to see them.  I didn't have my camera handy so you will just have to believe me.

Whilst we were out I missed a parcel. I do believe it may be my latest yarn acquisition.  When Laurie wakes from his nap we will pop over and collect it.  Photos later!

2 comments:

  1. Three months old already? She has definitely lost that newborn look! She and Lucy are seven months apart, which seems like a huge age difference, but as they get a little older that that difference will disappear. By the time they are about three they will seem much the same age. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a Love. You are Blessed for sure Sue!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they are always appreciated, whether good or bad!! I like to respond to comments with an individual reply, so make sure your e-mail address is visible in your profile. I can't send a response to "no-reply" bloggers.

Yours in friendship, Sue x