Remember on Wednesday I showed you a few I had started. The flower bug has really hit and I am having fun sourcing patterns and knitting up samples.
I have made a few changes along the way but have learnt some new decorative cast off techniques which will come in handy.
The daffodil I love, but it was fiddly to knit. Each petal is separate so lots of ends to weave in
Bell Vine, I add a stemen, so technically not correct but it looks nicer
|this yarn was very splitty|
Crazy daisy - I had lots of these little flowers already knitted up, as I use them as embellishments, as I had various sizes I just popped two together added a bead and hey presto, instant flowers. The beads need to have a gem glued to them to hide the hole, or I need to come up with another solution. But as I said these are just samples.
Calling it a day for now and getting on with my other knitting. Hope you have a lovely weekend. The weather is looking awful for tomorrow but Sunday is looking great. Have fun.....