24 June 2015

WIPs and Flowers

The sun is out today amazing, its warm and sunny, and the mosquitos are biting.  I walked around the garden taking photos and felt a nip on my leg.  I just can't win, they love me, I really don't want to have to cover myself in spray every time I walk down the bottom of the garden, its a pain.

Anyway, the flowers are still looking lovely and I have been busy knitting too.  I have the latest Love Knitting for Baby to read, I've already flicked through and seen several things I want to knit.  However, I currently have a couple of items on the needles.  A hooded cardigan for Miss J and a short sleeved cardigan for me. The Clanger is for a competition, I have knitted the Clanger and others will be dressing and doing the features.



Here are a few flowers for you to enjoy












and the promise of sweet treats from the garden if the birds leave them alone



2 comments:

  1. Yep. I might have to plan another trip in the spring or summer months some time. Your garden. Just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing your colourful display.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they are always appreciated, whether good or bad!! I like to respond to comments with an individual reply, so make sure your e-mail address is visible in your profile. I can't send a response to "no-reply" bloggers.

Yours in friendship, Sue x