30 March 2017

2 days to go

Saturday is nearly upon us.

What? - Easter Bazaar in aid of Alzheimers Research UK
Where? - Swavesey Windmill
When? - 1st April - 10am-3pm

The boxes are packed







Hopefully all the paperwork, signs and sundries sorted.






I need someone to blow up balloons on Saturday, I am hoping that one of our helpers has big lungs!!

Still to do is the baking of cakes for the Bake Sale.  I will get Jess to help me tomorrow, she loves a spot of baking.

To those people who have told me they are unable to attend, could I ask, that if you can, please consider making a donation - you can donate here - thank you

With that I'll bid you bye for now and hope to see some of you on Saturday




1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a comment, they are always appreciated, whether good or bad!! I like to respond to comments with an individual reply, so make sure your e-mail address is visible in your profile. I can't send a response to "no-reply" bloggers.

Yours in friendship, Sue x