16 August 2022

Knitting news




 I finally finished this cardigan. And to be honest I’m glad to see the back of it. Started at end April it’s been hanging around for a while. This isn’t for me, I have two already, but for a friend. She asked if I could knit up some alpaca yarn she had in her stash. I said I would. There was no hurry, but I kept finding other things to do and I hate having projects languishing. Anyway said friend is coming this afternoon so I can hand it over and hope she likes it!

The pattern is the Mdina Cardigan by Kari Helene Rane, you can find it on Ravelry or Payhip. 

I have now started one of two small ten stitch blankets for the new kittens in France. How could I say no when the boys asked so nicely.  Again no rush.  I may also cast on a shawl or a pair of socks just for a change.

What are you currently working on?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, they are always appreciated, whether good or bad!! I like to respond to comments with an individual reply, so make sure your e-mail address is visible in your profile. I can't send a response to "no-reply" bloggers.

Yours in friendship, Sue x