1 November 2009

Matching set....

as the weather was so awful I spent the afternoon knitting, well actually it had finished raining by the time I sat down, but that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it. I knitted for myself a slouchy beret and matching moebius - twisted scarf for those that don't know. They look very good, Peter took a picture to prove it but I look so awful, tired and no makeup, that I won't post it here, so I'll put a picture up when I look better, you could be waiting some considerable time! I had never knitted a moebius before and was chuffed with my first attempt at a three needle cast off, very neat.

Decided to post a picture without me in it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, they are always appreciated, whether good or bad!! I like to respond to comments with an individual reply, so make sure your e-mail address is visible in your profile. I can't send a response to "no-reply" bloggers.

Yours in friendship, Sue x