4 November 2011

I've been tardy.......

I realise that I've not been keeping up with some of my regular posts lately. 

I have missed 2 months of Project Spectrum.  This month is black/white/grey, I've nothing on my needles relating to these colours but do have a few past projects and a couple of signs ........






My stashbust totals haven't been updated since September, but I've not bought anything since my visit to the show at the beginning of October and have been doing a fair bit of knitting, but I guess my IN total is larger than my OUT!

A message to Nick who left a comment yesterday regarding the Kirton Aran, it is the colour and dye lot you are looking for so if you message me I'll see what I can do in helping you to finish your jumper.  Are you on Ravelry, if so I'm SUESPE contact me there, if not email me suespe@hotmail.com

I've not managed to do WIP Wednesday for a couple of weeks either, and I confess I now have four WIP's on the go.  This actually doesn't sit very comfortably with me as I feel no real progress is being made on anything.

Ten stitch - coming along very slowly - not a portable knit anymore

Short row scarf - even slower - usually take this when I go to KnitLit

Patons Teddy Hooded top for Rufus - with close up of stitch below


I have knitted this once before and the colour changing around the front border and hood is very messy so I have decided to make the top section in the solid colour which I think will work well and I will be happier with the results. I'm using Sirdar Snuggly and Denim Tweed DK

Also on my needles but with no photo, is a KAL which I am doing with my Craft Group ladies, we are knitting a Baby Jacket, which I have wanted to try for a while but was a bit daunted by its construction, but so far so good, I have done about 17 rows!

The greenhouse is still working well, not quite sick of tomatoes yet, these I picked on Tuesday and I guess there are about the same amount to pick today if it stops raining long enough to get down the garden.


I think thats me caught up for a bit.  The weekend is looking very wet so I'm sure to get some knitting done.  We are taking mother in law and partner out for lunch tomorrow as a thank you for looking after the cat so often and don't really have anything else planned as yet.

No baby news from my god daughter yet, she is overdue and fed up let hope baby comes soon, lets face it it can't stay in there forever........ I predict Sunday morning, lets see if I'm right

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, they are always appreciated, whether good or bad!! I like to respond to comments with an individual reply, so make sure your e-mail address is visible in your profile. I can't send a response to "no-reply" bloggers.

Yours in friendship, Sue x