13 April 2021

Saffron Walden






We had a ride out to Saffron Walden this morning. Such a beautiful morning, in fact a beautiful day all round.  It was market day but fortunately not over busy.  We didn’t need anything from the market though did call into the butcher and bakers which are both very good. We mainly had a wander round, it a quaint town which has many very old buildings, check out the link for Saffron_Walden History

I would have liked to look around the church but due to Covid it’s only open for private prayer. 
















We called into the Asparagus Farm on the way home for a treat and this afternoon my friend came over and we enjoyed a good catch up in the garden. I put out blankets but they weren’t needed, in fact my face is hot so I’ve possibly caught the sun.

Hairdressers tomorrow πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, they are always appreciated, whether good or bad!! I like to respond to comments with an individual reply, so make sure your e-mail address is visible in your profile. I can't send a response to "no-reply" bloggers.

Yours in friendship, Sue x