14 April 2021

Fight!!

We stumbled on a fight today, lots of hissing honking and flapping. I got a video and these were some of the stills from it










Swan one took to the upper river where he spent time dunking himself in the water then came back to the bank to sort his feathers out. We sat having lunch whilst he did this. Walk today was 6.6 miles




Swan two in the lower river obviously did the same due to the feathers floating in the river.  Both have nesting females so I imagine it was a territory issue.






We got haircuts today, the boys in France and me here, I’m a bit wind swept but it’s good to get it tidy. How grown up do the boys look?Rufus looks much older than his nearly 11 and Laurie has inherited the gap in his front teeth that I have. Normally I think he looks like his father but here I can see my younger brother and nephew. Love them xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, they are always appreciated, whether good or bad!! I like to respond to comments with an individual reply, so make sure your e-mail address is visible in your profile. I can't send a response to "no-reply" bloggers.

Yours in friendship, Sue x