11 April 2021

Every weather

We have had every kind of weather today. Frost, sun, rain, hail, snow, windy, cloudy, gentle breeze. A real mixed bag. 



We had a brief 3.5 mile walk and got caught in a hailstorm, it really can be quite painful.  We got fairly wet but soon dried off and was pleased to find that nearly all my washing was dry when we got home

Peter has kindly cooked the last few evenings and has today presented me with a beautiful roast beef dinner, it was very good.  I will add that as we had a late breakfast we didn’t have lunch today so I was more than ready to do justice to this plateful!



1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a comment, they are always appreciated, whether good or bad!! I like to respond to comments with an individual reply, so make sure your e-mail address is visible in your profile. I can't send a response to "no-reply" bloggers.

Yours in friendship, Sue x