3 April 2021

More of the same

I really couldn’t be bothered to blog yesterday, it just felt like I had nothing different to say or show.  In fact pretty much like today really 😂

We walked, I knitted, I listen to a book, watched a few vlogs, not much else.

We took a different walk today, when I say different it was from the other side of the river bank to that which we usually walk. It actually gave us quite a different view of St Ives. It made a change.  It was cold though. The sun is supposed to put in an appearance this afternoon, but nothing happening yet. We called into the Farmer’s market and picked up some vegetables and bread then wandered home 6.2 miles so not too shabby.











My copy of the Harmony Stitch Guide Vol 4 arrived yesterday all the way from Texas - lots of slip stitch mosaic knitting patterns, which is just what I wanted. I will be pulling out the shawl again and adding to it once I’ve finished the top for Jess



Not sure how I’m feeling about the stripes? What do you think?  Mistake? Should I have left it one colour? The plan is for one more of each stripe ending with the fawn. I looked through the projects on Ravelry and there were quite a few with stripes so thought it would be ok. I may be wasting my time anyway, especially as there is no pink or purple in this top!!


I started another Ten stitch, not sure on the yarn it’s a bit nubby so not laying very flat, though my daughter liked it. Which I believe was a huge hint.


Think that’s it from me today. Back to my knitting and book.  Happy Easter 🐣 


1 comment:

  1. I like the sweater with the stripes in it, especially with the white buttons on it. You do such a nice job on the ten stitch. It's been cold here. A lot cooler than it should be for this time of year. Happy Easter to you and yours. Ours will be quiet ,but nice. Take Care !

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they are always appreciated, whether good or bad!! I like to respond to comments with an individual reply, so make sure your e-mail address is visible in your profile. I can't send a response to "no-reply" bloggers.

Yours in friendship, Sue x