9 November 2011

WIP Wednesday #18

Nothing much to report on the knitting front since my posts I've been tardy and Plague of Red Hats, apart from I finished the headband, knitted 6 rows of the Baby Surprise jacket, then realised I had repeated a row so pulled it out.  The front of the Teddy hooded top is finished and I've done an I cord for the bottom rather than a twisted cord. Nothing happening on the ten stitch )-:

I worked on the short row scarf this afternoon at Knit Lits, we have a new book, its The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society, it reads ok on the back cover so I'll let you know once I get started.



I'm currently reading Distant Hours by Kate Morton. I need to give some time to it, a few pages at bedtime aren't enough as I keep falling asleep.  I need more hours in the day, because I hate having to decide whether to read or knit, unfortunately I'm not that good at multi tasking!


I'm sure there will be some lovely WIP's to look at over at Tami's, so give yourself a treat ......and still no baby news, Chloe uncross those legs!!!

3 comments:

  1. Those book covers both look very inviting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those books look quite interesting Sue. I really need to take time to Read. I am in the mood, just can't put the needles down with all the Christmas projects in the works.
    AND...I am so surprised you have many knitting projects at once!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society. I have read The House of Riverton which is also by Kate Morton and liked it. I would definitely read her other books.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they are always appreciated, whether good or bad!! I like to respond to comments with an individual reply, so make sure your e-mail address is visible in your profile. I can't send a response to "no-reply" bloggers.

Yours in friendship, Sue x