6 May 2013

Not sleeping so I'll knit

I went to bed exhausted last night (lots of early mornings and restless nights), tossed and turned, tossed and turned, woke at 2am, tossed and turned, got up at 2:30am, came downstairs, went on Facebook, Ravelry, read a couple of blogs, then picked up my needles and cast on another Super Natural Stripes. This one is knitted in Sirdar Supersoft Aran, just decided on 2 colours, soft pink and cream.  I plan to do the garter stitch hem,cuffs and bands in the cream.



Time now is 7:04am, no sound from upstairs, its a holiday today so time for a lay-in ha ha...... me thinks its time for tea

2 comments:

  1. The no sleep thing must be contagious. I rarely have trouble sleeping, but did last night. And you are the second blogger I have read this morning who got up in the middle of the night to knit. I wish I would have thought of doing that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Insomnia is something I deal with too. Sometimes I can't sleep due to knitting! A pattern design will hit and I can't turn the brain off. :P

    I love the colors of this cardi too! The fiber looks nice and squishy. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they are always appreciated, whether good or bad!! I like to respond to comments with an individual reply, so make sure your e-mail address is visible in your profile. I can't send a response to "no-reply" bloggers.

Yours in friendship, Sue x