30 January 2014

Knitting - Navy Stripes

The navy cardigan is finished.  I am very happy with it.  I love this little pattern - Super Natural Stripes by Fawn Pea.  I have made several and it will definitely be my return too pattern.





I have now cast on a Vintage Matinee Jacket - pattern  from Love Knitting for Baby magazine.  It is a cute pattern with a pleat detail back and front. The yarn I'm using is some Patons Knit n Save from my stash, colourway rose pink




The rain continues, its cold, its miserable, nothing much left to do but knit. As they say every cloud has a sliver lining

1 comment:

  1. I love the sweater...I've been looking for a baby sweater pattern..I'll have to try that one....no rain here, but lots of snow..

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they are always appreciated, whether good or bad!! I like to respond to comments with an individual reply, so make sure your e-mail address is visible in your profile. I can't send a response to "no-reply" bloggers.

Yours in friendship, Sue x