12 February 2014

Knitting - No WIPs

Sorry but no WIPs this week, just one finished project.  I do have yarn for my next project which I will be casting on this evening though, does that count?

Here's the finished project

Pattern - Little Ruby from Sublime #634
Yarn - Jumbo DK which was given to me last year and buttons from the charity shop.  This only took 55 grams of yarn for a 0-6 month size, so super cheap too.




My next project is for the boys.  The pattern is Ronnie from Patons Play Days and I'm using Sirdar Snuggly in colourway Stonewash and Indigo Mix

Until the next time, keep dry in this wild weather

2 comments:

  1. aw what a sweet little cardigan. I love the eyelets and picot edging round the collar

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute!! The buttons are perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they are always appreciated, whether good or bad!! I like to respond to comments with an individual reply, so make sure your e-mail address is visible in your profile. I can't send a response to "no-reply" bloggers.

Yours in friendship, Sue x