3 March 2015

Something new

I am trying to find some inspiration for blog posts.  You may notice they have been a bit thin on the ground lately.  I have decided that I will share at the end of each month, a pictorial of that month by way of random photos or a collage.  As we are now into the third month.  March already!!  Here are photos from January and February.

First January









Then February, looks like a did quite a bit of knitting












Pirate Pete

Captain Rufus
Slinky Malinki


I have also been working on some projects that I can't share for now but will be revealed in the fullness of time.  I am very excited about them, but also very happy that they are completed........ pressure off!











2 comments:

  1. Sometimes, I have a blog block and haven't a clue what to write about. I don't knit and crochet quick enough to have something to write about each week.
    Your collage shows you have been quite busy throughout Jan & Feb and the sight of snowdrops and daffodils lovely to see.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like two good months to me! Glad you all are doing well.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they are always appreciated, whether good or bad!! I like to respond to comments with an individual reply, so make sure your e-mail address is visible in your profile. I can't send a response to "no-reply" bloggers.

Yours in friendship, Sue x