1 May 2015

April in pictures

Another month has come and gone, its been a busy month where we have been working on the garden, getting ready for the wedding which we will be setting up in 3 weeks......eek!!

May is gearing up to be a very busy month, one where we take care of the boys for a week whilst their parents are away. Two concerts. A wedding. Add to that keeping on top of the garden. Having a new loo  fitted (just the right time for a leak, especially as this is the loo that will be used by the guests).  I am relieved to see that June is looking to be fairly barren and that I am happy with, I think we will need the break!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, they are always appreciated, whether good or bad!! I like to respond to comments with an individual reply, so make sure your e-mail address is visible in your profile. I can't send a response to "no-reply" bloggers.

Yours in friendship, Sue x