17 February 2016

Knitting - Wip Wednesday

Good afternoon all.  Wednesday again, and half of February has gone already.  I haven't made too much progress on my feather and fan baby blanket this week as I cast on another cardigan for Jess, not that I have got much of that done either.

My birthday cake went down a storm on Facebook, especially amongst the knitters on some of the closed groups I belong to. Thank you for all the lovely birthday wishes and comments regards the cake.  I will make sure they are passed on to Beckie who made the cake.

So those Wips - the cardigan is from Sirdar pattern# 1762, a shaped bottom for added interest.  I am making the round neck version which has 4 buttons.


then the Bernat Baby Blanket, looks like I only managed about 14 rows this past week


Right, the ironing is calling and then I need to make something warming for dinner, it's so cold and grey here today. Take care and keep warm

1 comment:

  1. Love the cake. Your projects are great too - the blanket is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they are always appreciated, whether good or bad!! I like to respond to comments with an individual reply, so make sure your e-mail address is visible in your profile. I can't send a response to "no-reply" bloggers.

Yours in friendship, Sue x