19 March 2016

Knitting - She can be warm again

The Emergency hat is finished. I had planned to post this yesterday but was otherwise engaged. The pattern details are here.  It was satisfying to see her wear it straight away, whilst not the same as the one she lost, I thought it looked great.


Lots to do this weekend, the garden calls and I have had to drag myself away from my book, The Lake House by Kate Morton, such a good read, not much to go and I think I have worked out how it will end, I may however be wrong.  Until bedtime!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, they are always appreciated, whether good or bad!! I like to respond to comments with an individual reply, so make sure your e-mail address is visible in your profile. I can't send a response to "no-reply" bloggers.

Yours in friendship, Sue x