28 February 2017

and now its the 28th

I really must get back on track with this blogging lark...........

This past week has been a blur of tissues, drugs, blocked noses, headaches and generally feeling rubbish.  Time off work did have the added bonus of more knitting time when I felt up to it.  We both felt so washed out we even cancelled having the boys, now you know how ill we felt!!  They will be with us this weekend so its not so bad. At the end of the day its just a cold and I know there are people suffering far worse.

The garden is sprnging back into life, daffodils, hellebores, snowdrops, primoses, pockets of colour everywhere.  Even some of the fish are at the top of their tank








I've been knitting up a storm this month, all for my bazaar stall, some of which I shared here







Its Pancake day here in the UK today, what do you plan to have on yours?  We will have chicken and sweetcorn for the main, followed by lemon and sugar for me and for Peter could be Nutella or Maple syrup.  Enjoy.........



3 comments:

  1. Me, wildflower honey. My mom always served pancakes with lemon and sugar, thanks for the nice memory. Hope you're on your way to well now. Beautiful knits as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Signs of spring and renewal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just getting caught up on blog reading. Sorry to hear you've been unwell. Hopefully you have recovered enough to go ahead with your plans to have the boys this weekend. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they are always appreciated, whether good or bad!! I like to respond to comments with an individual reply, so make sure your e-mail address is visible in your profile. I can't send a response to "no-reply" bloggers.

Yours in friendship, Sue x