7 October 2013

Views from the weekend

Saturday morning in St Ives, monthly farmers market, coffee on the quayside






Love this duck's hair do!


grey skies forced us home, but actually the rain held off


The garden is still in bloom......









We chopped and stacked wood, cleared some of the veg garden, cleaned windows, in fact a very productive weekend.

There was still time for some knitting on Sunday afternoon

Roll Up cardigan


Last of the beans and some (finally) red tomatoes
I also popped into the WI craft group taster morning on Saturday. They have a craft group every Monday afternoon, and you don't need to be a WI member to attend (not sure its for me). So I have been along today, 3 newbies so I didn't feel like Billy no mates, they were all very friendly plus it turned out I knew 3 people there anyway.  So another knitting/craft outlet for me to attend in the village.

Right, off now to have a mole removed, wish me luck!!

2 comments:

  1. Quite a productive weekend. Beautiful sights out and about and in the garden as always. Perhaps next fall I may be there to enjoy them with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning photos, I just love that duck!!!
    What a delightful little jacket you made too

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they are always appreciated, whether good or bad!! I like to respond to comments with an individual reply, so make sure your e-mail address is visible in your profile. I can't send a response to "no-reply" bloggers.

Yours in friendship, Sue x