22 August 2019

August - week 2

After returning the boys we stayed at La Ruche for three days.  Due to the Chateau being so busy there was lots of garden work that needed doing.  Its good to get stuck into a garden that needs some serious work.  Peter tackled the hedges, lawns and the lake banks.  I worked on the side lawns, avenues, woodland walkways, weeds and the fruit garden.  I think we made a good impact in our short time








The grapes and figs are coming along a treat, though the wasps are contenders for the figs



Chateau neighbour Alain's fox terrier bitch has had puppies and we went for a visit.  Someone was smitten ………  they are very cute but …………




I'll leave you with photos of flowers rather than puppies






For a peek at our garden this month I've updated the Our Garden Page pop over and take a look

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a comment, they are always appreciated, whether good or bad!! I like to respond to comments with an individual reply, so make sure your e-mail address is visible in your profile. I can't send a response to "no-reply" bloggers.

Yours in friendship, Sue x