2 June 2022

Evening walk

After days of indifferent weather, grey skies, rain and cool, we had a reasonable day yesterday. So we decided to take a walk after dinner.  I’m glad we did. It was so still and lovely along the river. Here are a few photos I took














The country starts its four day celebration of the Queen’s platinum jubilee today - 70 years. That’s some achievement, the longest reigning monarch ever. 

There is a fair bit going on in our local area so I’m sure we will join in with something. In the meantime look how lovely the local postbox in Hemingford Abbots is. A work of art, hopefully no one will spoil it. 

Knitters have been out in force in St Ives too so I’ll be sure to take some snaps over the holidays.

I hope those that are celebrating have a wonderful time and that it doesn’t rain on the parade (forecast not looking great).

Long live Elizabeth R

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, they are always appreciated, whether good or bad!! I like to respond to comments with an individual reply, so make sure your e-mail address is visible in your profile. I can't send a response to "no-reply" bloggers.

Yours in friendship, Sue x