5 December 2015

Bluebells Florist

Yesterday, Jess and I popped to see my sister in law Sara in her florist shop.  I had been meaning to go for a while to take some photos for her Facebook page.

Sara opened her shop at the back end of the summer and is enjoying being her own boss.  The Shop is situated in the grounds of Cranbrook Plants, Colne Rd, Somersham, where there is also a craft shop, beautician and tearooms.

Sara stocks a good selection of fresh flowers, and is an Interflora and iflorist accredited florist.  She also has many seasonal offerings, wreaths, table centres, Christmas decorations and handmade greetings cards. Here are some photos of what Sara sells, check out her Facebook page for more photos and details of opening hours, prices and contact information.
























5 comments:

  1. What a wonderful looking shop! I think a florist shop would be a very cheerful place to work in. I hope her business prospers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Sara! The shop is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like I need to pay a visit !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am continually amazed by the amount of information available on this subject. What you presented was well researched and well worded in order to get your stand on this across to all your readers. russian gift basket

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is imperative that we read blog post very carefully. I am already done it and find that this post is really amazing. flowers ukraine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they are always appreciated, whether good or bad!! I like to respond to comments with an individual reply, so make sure your e-mail address is visible in your profile. I can't send a response to "no-reply" bloggers.

Yours in friendship, Sue x