30 September 2020

Knitting the time away


With time on my hands I’m back to working on two projects. The extension to the ten stitch blanket, which is a great knit when it’s chilly as I can snuggle under it 


And the Ellen cardigan which I’m loving. 

I’m now working on the sleeves so they shouldn’t take too long. 

I have a couple of seat cushion covers I’d like to get done using up the rest of the super bulky grey yarn in my stash. Then I want to start to think about knitting some stocking fillers for the grandkids. Socks and hats go down well. 

I spent some time this morning scrapping moss and weeds from the drive, managed around a quarter of it before my back started to complain. Still no hurry have plenty of time to fill. 

Time for a cup of tea me thinks. Take care x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, they are always appreciated, whether good or bad!! I like to respond to comments with an individual reply, so make sure your e-mail address is visible in your profile. I can't send a response to "no-reply" bloggers.

Yours in friendship, Sue x