10 August 2020

Hot hot hot









 
I know it’s a very British thing to talk about the weather but goodness it’s hot. How are you coping?  We are in France where it’s a few degrees hotter than the UK not that it makes much difference. I fear for my plants, though my wall pots and tubs are on a watering system, the main borders are not so I imagine my plants are frying. Hopefully my daughter will give them a drink if she thinks about it!

The borders here have an irrigation system run from the lake so they are maintained ok  The water levels are dropping fast though. The water lilies I put in on our last visit are doing well so that’s ok  

We took the boys to visit Utah Beach museum and beach s great day out plans to go to Sille Plage (lake) tomorrow 

















So sorry about the photo placement and the paragraph margins this new Blogger is a real pain. Not sure why they felt the need to change things.

A few photos also from around the Chateau at the top because they won’t paste at the bottom perhaps the hot weather is getting to everything!



1 comment:

  1. My efforts to return to blogging have been quite hampered by blogger changes. The alignment think makes me crazy. I am having trouble loading photos too. Are you?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they are always appreciated, whether good or bad!! I like to respond to comments with an individual reply, so make sure your e-mail address is visible in your profile. I can't send a response to "no-reply" bloggers.

Yours in friendship, Sue x