3 December 2019

Yarn treats and some knitting











This year I decided to treat myself to a Yarn Advent Calendar from Hedgerow Yarn, ordered back in the early summer its been hiding in the cupboard to void temptation.  I look forward to seeing all 25 of the 10 gram mini skeins then deciding what to make with them.

The November socks got finished whilst I France, these have been given to Rebecca.  I took grey and the black fleck yarn with me to make Gus a couple of cowls which took no time at all.  As I fid it hard just to sit in the evenings without my hands doing something I cast on a simple Grain shawl from Tincanknits - all garter stitch and you just plan your own use of the colours you have.  This will just be my go to project when I have nothing else to do.

I sorted yarn this morning for a pair of slipper socks for Annabelle (friend of Jess) and the December socks.  My friend Manda is calling in this afternoon for a chat, knit and tea so I plan on asking her to get me started on some granny squares as she's the queen of crochet. I'm not sure if I mentioned that was going to be my monthly project for 2020.  So watch this space.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, they are always appreciated, whether good or bad!! I like to respond to comments with an individual reply, so make sure your e-mail address is visible in your profile. I can't send a response to "no-reply" bloggers.

Yours in friendship, Sue x