9 December 2019

Yarny advent

I am really enjoying my Advent calendar from Hedgerow Yarns.  At first I thought some of the skeins a little bland but when you see them all together they really look great.  Here are the first 7 days








Day 8 and 9 looks like this



I finished the "nothing else to knit" shawl


no idea why its side ways and cast on the December socks which is now at the heel flap stage.  


I'm trying to get to grips with crochet, I actually made two, no idea if I will remember how to start again once I get back to it


and made these for a little girl of our acquaintance, which I need to get in the post today


AND I really need to start Christmas shopping...….. where are you at on that front?  We have the grandkids more or less sorted but as for the parents ……… its an uphill slog.  Still the sun is out and I'm going to forage for greenery to make a wreath.  Have a good day xx

1 comment:

  1. Like the yarns too! Will you make a Granny square afghan out of them ? The shawl came out nice. Got mostly everything done for Christmas. Right now knitting a pair of mittens for granddaughter. I think I make three or more pairs for her a year. Grand children are all excited about Christmas. They are priceless! Take care and have a wonderful Christmas!! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they are always appreciated, whether good or bad!! I like to respond to comments with an individual reply, so make sure your e-mail address is visible in your profile. I can't send a response to "no-reply" bloggers.

Yours in friendship, Sue x