19 July 2020

Easy like Sunday morning

Good morning, another day in paradise!  I’ve had my coffee and news catchup (depressing) in bed. Checked in on Instagram. Updated Ravelry with my finished items and now considering what to do with the day. 

Yesterday I spent the morning in the garden having a tidy up. Then the afternoon with my knee on ice!


I did get to finish my book and then a project I was working on, though all the while looking at what I didn’t get to outside. It will keep the garden isn’t going anywhere and neither am I - well not fast!

The project was a very quick pair of socks knitted in Lion Brand Amazing. Really Aran weight yarn is the way to go. I see lots more of these in my future. Instant gratification. 
The pattern was a supplement in a Simply Knitting magazine, the only change was to add length to the leg and I’d go longer on the next pair




I have a new book to start today, have you read it? My husband and eldest daughter have and say it’s very good. So that is what I will be doing with part of my day, I also need to start a new knitting project- maybe I’ll do the last of the hot water bottles for the Chateau. 

Enjoy your Sunday, keep well, stay safe and don’t leave home without your mask x

1 comment:

  1. Sue, How do you like knitting on the Addi small circular needle?Ilie mine ,but wish the needle point was finer. The socks look good. those's books do look good. Trouble is once you start it's hard to put it down. Take care and stay safe !

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they are always appreciated, whether good or bad!! I like to respond to comments with an individual reply, so make sure your e-mail address is visible in your profile. I can't send a response to "no-reply" bloggers.

Yours in friendship, Sue x