21 July 2020

Playing around


I cast on another pair of socks, this yarn was originally a cardigan which I wore for a bit then decided I didn’t like it. That’s the good thing about knitting you can always rip out and start again on something else



I also made some videos from my photographs.  The garden always makes for great viewing


And I had planned to see all my shawls and scarves in one place. There are some I’ve not worn and others that are worn to death. There are patterns I will knit again hope you enjoy x

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a comment, they are always appreciated, whether good or bad!! I like to respond to comments with an individual reply, so make sure your e-mail address is visible in your profile. I can't send a response to "no-reply" bloggers.

Yours in friendship, Sue x