27 July 2020

Knitting my days away

Good afternoon from dank and dreary Cambridgeshire. We have yet another wet day. It is July isn’t it?  I’m guessing the only good thing is my plants are watered and guilt free knitting days. 

I cast on the shawl which I’m calling the Southsea shawl as that is the name of the colourway. I also cast on and knitted three hot water bottles, still to be completed. 

This is where I’m at on both projects. That’s just plain water in the glass btw, bit early for anything else.... 



The shawl will be similar to the one I made but instead of decreasing, this will be a sideways triangle and I will do a knit-on border along the cast off edge.

We have Jessica for the next two days while her Mum has to go into work so I’m sure there will be lots of crafts and baking on the cards. 

Take care and remember that mask x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, they are always appreciated, whether good or bad!! I like to respond to comments with an individual reply, so make sure your e-mail address is visible in your profile. I can't send a response to "no-reply" bloggers.

Yours in friendship, Sue x