31 July 2009

Plans change

This weekend we had planned to go shopping in town for a few odds and ends, watch the cricket on the big screen on Parker's Piece, me doing a bit of knitting, generally chill out. But alas, I am going to Norwich today for the weekend as my dad is poorly in hospital. My mum doesn't drive, lives in a village with a very inadequate bus service. As compensation for my absence I am making a Peanut Butter Coffeecake (no coffee in it)and hope that Peter will not miss me too much. There is plenty to eat in the house but I know he will have beans on toast unless his mum persuades him up for a meal. )-:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, they are always appreciated, whether good or bad!! I like to respond to comments with an individual reply, so make sure your e-mail address is visible in your profile. I can't send a response to "no-reply" bloggers.

Yours in friendship, Sue x