24 April 2022

Weekend

 







How was your weekend?  We had the grandchildren, which is always fun. 

I managed a solitary walk yesterday. No one wanted to venture out with me and I was getting a bit stir crazy so I took a walk alone.  When I say alone, there were plenty of other people about enjoying the river walk, even though it was very breezy. 

The children had a party to go to at lunchtime today so it was a case of dropping them off and collecting them. In between times we visited the garden centre for some plants for a new planter for the front of the house.  

We’ve seen a fair bit of the children this week.  Always the way, feast or famine, still not complaining they are no bother, but the house does seem very quiet……and tidy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, they are always appreciated, whether good or bad!! I like to respond to comments with an individual reply, so make sure your e-mail address is visible in your profile. I can't send a response to "no-reply" bloggers.

Yours in friendship, Sue x