15 April 2022

Good Friday

It has been a good Friday. The weather has been glorious. Garden furniture out, cleaned and setup. Lunch and dinner in the garden, just like summer.  A batch of peanut butter and pretzel brownies made (no photo as yet) We have spent the day quietly reading. I finished a book and started another. No knitting today so far.

Tomorrow is Farmers Market day so we will go in early to get produce for Easter Sunday lunch. We have a leg of Lamb which we will enjoy with Peter’s mum Anne and Pat.  I’ve not yet decided on dessert though I’m leaning toward something lemony.

The book I finished, well worth the read


Next up - Only a few pages in. So far so good 


My latest project the Gemini top, I’m actually much further on than this, having split and finished the sleeves. Also working on the next colour of this triple block top. More photos soon.



Tomorrow looks set to be another sunny day. Maybe some gardening after the market or a walk. We will see what takes our fancy.

Enjoy your Easter if you celebrate, don’t eat too much chocolate 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, they are always appreciated, whether good or bad!! I like to respond to comments with an individual reply, so make sure your e-mail address is visible in your profile. I can't send a response to "no-reply" bloggers.

Yours in friendship, Sue x