23 August 2021

Mixed bag

This post will be a photo dump from the last few days.  

The above hat is an Aviatrix using up the last of the yarn from last weeks cardigan.  Cute and quick


This here is Bobby, one of Rachel’s cats  sleeping on his own ten stitch blanket that I made recently for him and his sister 

We walked the lake and surrounding area on Saturday, autumn really feels like it’s on the way















This cute cardigan is from Pekapeka patterns called Emma Asked, I love the buttons I found in my button stash. The cardigan is now completed and I’m working on a matching hat, so I’ll photograph when finished



Sunday we walked into St Ives via the Thicket and home via the meadow, stopping off for a pint 

If we hadn’t stopped for that pint we wouldn’t have got caught out so close to home, just into the village as the heavens opened, we got soaked!

Today we were in Cambridge early to take the car in for service. We walked into town via the river. Not so many house boats about now and some of those moored up look the worse for wear.  

We paid a visit to the Botanical Gardens, which I will give it’s own post tomorrow, once I have sorted through the photos 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, they are always appreciated, whether good or bad!! I like to respond to comments with an individual reply, so make sure your e-mail address is visible in your profile. I can't send a response to "no-reply" bloggers.

Yours in friendship, Sue x