28 February 2022

Knitting news

Here we are on the last day of February already. I didn’t think I had made much this month but in fact more than I thought. The blankets were finished in Feb but the rest started and finished.

There is a work in progress but not enough for a meaningful photo, but it’s a baby cardigan request, not needed until May.


The Smockie dress is on its way to its recipient along with the flame coloured cardigan.  Her brother gets the Tama sweater which was finished in January.  I hope that they enjoy them.


I plan on making another foot stool for Maurice’s House. The other one went down well.  I didn’t get any photos of the blankets and stool in place as guests were due and I completely forgot after they left.  Next time if I remember. 

I’m also thinking it’s time for another shawl, I have yarn set aside, so maybe I’ll just cast on both and knit on both when I fancy.

What’s on your needles?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, they are always appreciated, whether good or bad!! I like to respond to comments with an individual reply, so make sure your e-mail address is visible in your profile. I can't send a response to "no-reply" bloggers.

Yours in friendship, Sue x