6 July 2021

Reach for the Stars

Well hello and welcome to a wild windy wet day. It’s been a bit crazy here but I’m sure the garden will be happy with the deluge of rain.

Not so on Sunday when we went for a walk, we did take umbrellas but they weren’t needed. We enjoyed a stroll through the meadows around Houghton.

Mr Heron poking around 



Wildflowers everywhere


River views in the village


Here are the swan babies, look how they have grown in the last 7 weeks


I’m making another cushion for the lounge with yarn leftover from the honeycomb cushion


And here is my Reach for the Stars shawl. I love how this turned out even if I did have to get another ball of yarn for the last twelve rows.  I could have cut a couple of lace sections off but didn’t want to spoil the effect.




The knitalong runs until the end of August so if you fancy giving it a go the pattern is available free on Ravelry just search for Reach for the Stars by Jem Arrowsmith 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, they are always appreciated, whether good or bad!! I like to respond to comments with an individual reply, so make sure your e-mail address is visible in your profile. I can't send a response to "no-reply" bloggers.

Yours in friendship, Sue x