24 July 2021

Saturday garden


























Our garden really is coming along this year. The borders are filling in nicely, though there are still gaps. Maybe a trip for plants in a few weeks for some autumn colour!! Eek can you believe that July is nearly done. Before we know it the C word will be on everyone’s lips and I don’t mean Covid, that one I'm truly sick of. 

I finished the little cardigan yesterday, very satisfying.  I’m making a matching hat to go with it

Dipping our toes back in the water - Last evening we walked into St Ives for drinks and a curry.  It felt sort of normal, though masks and distancing were still very much in evidence. It was good to go out anyway and the curry was great. 

Hope you are doing something good on this weekend 

2 comments:

  1. Your garden flowers are so pretty. Like the yarn you use for the baby sweater. It's adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe July is almost over either. Crazy busy month. So nice to see your borders.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they are always appreciated, whether good or bad!! I like to respond to comments with an individual reply, so make sure your e-mail address is visible in your profile. I can't send a response to "no-reply" bloggers.

Yours in friendship, Sue x